Would you like to prepare healthy chocolate desserts that you can enjoy without feeling guilty? You’ve come to the right place! We’ll show you the best ideas to surprise your guests or enjoy as a family without worrying about the calories!
Eating healthy doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy what you eat. In fact, you can even eat chocolate without worrying about calories! Of course, you should always choose dark chocolate among all the varieties because it’s the healthiest.
Healthy Chocolate Desserts Without Feeling Guilty!
Dark chocolate can have great health benefits! Did you know, for example, that it can help reduce the risk of a stroke? Or that it could help reduce bad cholesterol?
As you can see, including dark chocolate in your diet can be a good (and delicious) idea! Here are some of the best healthy chocolate desserts you’ll ever try.
1. Flourless Brownie
As you’ll see, it’s possible to make delicious dark chocolate brownies without any flour or added sugar. Ideal for those who want to take care of their weight or suffer from diabetes or celiac disease. And for those who simply want to have a more balanced and healthy diet!
- 100 g of dark pastry chocolate, with no added sugar
- 1 egg
- 50 ml of milk
- ¼ cup egg whites
- ½ teaspoon of stevia
- ⅓ cup of peeled and chopped nuts
- ½ tsp. of baking powder
- 1 tbsp. of peanut butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Chop the chocolate and place it in a bowl. Melt it in the microwave for one or two minutes (depending on the power of your device). Be careful not to burn it.
- Add the milk and peanut butter. Mix well.
- Add the egg, whites, and stevia while stirring.
- Add the chopped nuts and, finally, the baking powder.
- Place the mixture on a baking tray and bake for 8 to 10 minutes at 180º C.
2. Desserts with chocolate: Chocolate cake with chickpeas
Who said we need to use flour and sugar to bake a tasty, juicy cake? Here’s how to bake a cake using chickpeas. The best part? You can fill it or cover it with fruit, it’ll be simply delicious!
Ingredients for a small sponge cake:
- 250 g of cooked chickpeas
- 2 eggs
- 50 g of honey
- ¼ tsp. of baking powder
- ½ tsp. of stevia
- 1 handful of chopped nuts (optional, to taste)
- raisins (optional, to taste)
- vanilla essence (optional, to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Drain the chickpeas and place them in a bowl. Set to one side.
- Beat the two eggs and add them to the chickpea bowl.
- Take a mixer and process the chickpeas together with the eggs until you have a smooth mixture.
- Add the stevia, vanilla essence, and powdered yeast.
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave and add it to the mixture. Beat well.
- Add the chopped nuts and the raisins. Stir well.
- Place the mixture in a buttered pan and bake at 180º C with heat above and below for approximately 30 minutes.
3. Chocolate and avocado mousse
Chocolate mousse is a dessert that never fails. And you’ll love this version because it’s very easy and incorporates avocado, one of the healthiest fruits in existence. Don’t miss this recipe!
- 1 avocado
- 100 grams (4 oz) of dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp. of agave syrup
- 1 tbsp. of milk
- vanilla essence (to taste)
- Peel the avocado, remove the seed and cut into small pieces. Then, add it to a mixing bowl.
- Add the other ingredients (melting the chocolate beforehand) and mix well until you obtain a creamy mousse.
4. Healthy chocolate desserts: Coconut and chocolate bonbons
The last of the chocolate desserts we want to suggest today is very easy to make. In a short time and with little effort you’ll have a dessert that will make your guests’ jaws drop.
- 2 cups of dehydrated coconut
- 4 tbsp. of honey
- 4 tbsp. of coconut oil
- 1 tsp. of vanilla essence
- 100 g (4 oz) of dark chocolate
- Process the coconut in order to create coconut flour.
- Mix in the honey, oil, and vanilla essence. Mix it until it becomes a paste.
- Prepare small balls and refrigerate for at least half an hour.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave and dip the balls in it. Refrigerate again and eat!
Which of these chocolate desserts is your favorite? Try them all and satisfy your sweet tooth without ruining your diet. Remember, you can still enjoy healthy chocolate desserts without putting your health at risk.